Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Unidentifiable

My two sons and I were returning from the theater recently-Jan 1, 2005- when we were approaching home I noticed something in the sky above a near by power station. It was oddly hovering, yet it was not stationary. It moved in a slow irregular manner. The weirdest thing about it was...in the area surrounding the floating vertical arrow shaped item, colour and space seemed to blur as if heat convection currents were eminating from it. I stopped the car and asked my boys, "Hey guys do you see that thing?" I obviously thought I was seeing things....but I wasn't. Both boys retorted "What is it?" Not wanting to scare them I said ...."I don't know? What do you think it is?" My youngest described it as a computer "finger pointing icon." My oldest boy said it looked like an "arrow head." I thought it looked like a partial flame in the sky. Its colour was white. I raced home to get a camera but it was not there when we returned. However at the above link is a test in which nine pictures of UFO's are posted. Seven of them are hoaxes or explainable phenomenon. I performed the test and indeed found that picture which most closely resembled what we saw was entitled an actual unidentified flying object. The world is indeed a strange and wonderful place. We are naive to think we are alone in the universe. Just a thought.

No comments: